Merritt Properties For Sale
2893 ABERDEEN ROAD Merritt, British Columbia
Listing # 167169
3225 PETIT CREEK ROAD Merritt, BC
Listing # 170050
Real Estate Agent
Buying or selling a home is a big decision - you can benefit from the help of an experienced professional to guide you through the process. When you work with me you can count on someone with excellent knowledge of the area that will provide personal & attentive service, has great negotiating skills and expert selling strategies.
Having moved to Merritt from Vancouver years ago I can appreciate all that Merritt has to offer! Being close to the coast we still enjoy family time when the kids and grand kids come up to stay. There is very little rain, lots of beautiful blue skies in winter, and a pace of life that anyone would love to get used to!
If you are considering a move to the Merritt area or are thinking of selling your home here in town I would be happy to help!
If you have any questions please contact me anytime and I'll fill you in on what's going on in the Merritt Real Estate market!
Why live in Merritt?
- Merritt has an annual rainfall of approx. 189 mm
- Population approx. 7500
- Within 2.5 hours from Vancouver
- 1.5 hours from Kelowna
- Less than 1 hour to Kamloops
- Several elementary schools and high school
- Walmart, Canadian Tire, No Frills Grocery , Save on Foods, Home Hardware, Lordco and more
- 35 + Restaurants (including fast food)
- Rec. Center with pool, saunas and full gym
- 2 ice skating rinks & curling rink
- City ball park, skateboard park, water park
- Golf course in town
- Unlimited fishing lakes in the area
I am here to help with all your real estate needs and questions. Let me know what's on your mind and start a conversation.
For most people, their house is their single biggest investment. Find out how much your investment is worth with a no-obligation market valuation.
If you are in the market for your "Dream Home" then I would love to help. Simply fill out my Buyer Registration card and I will have suitable new listings emailed to you as soon as they come on the market.